Karlson, the independent workplace technology solutions expert, has announced the managed print services industry’s first Predictive Support model in partnership with Managed 24/7.
With approximately three per cent of all company revenue spent on printing alone*, and in an IT context of the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT), Karlson’s unique Predictive Support solution will significantly improve the combined operational productivity, security and user experience of businesses seeking more efficient management of print assets.
By consolidating all support services into the IT industry’s first Predictive Management Centre by Managed 24/7, Karlson will facilitate next phase predictive managed print support using a cutting-edge combination of monitoring technologies, business intelligence and analytics. Far beyond the realm of traditional break/fix and proactive approaches, Karlson will identify potential weaknesses within customer print estates and put in place remedial action well in advance of user experience issues, while providing:
- 24/7 predictive monitoring of services, devices, core servers and network infrastructure
- Automated ticketing solutions from predictive monitoring systems
- Optional customer help-desk systems integration
- Best in class ITIL Foundation Support Centre
- Online portal access for anytime service interactions and reporting dashboards
- Online at-a-glance analytics for up to a billion devices
- Full integration with expert field service resource
- The flexibility to meet the specific demands of each individual customer and either complement, extend or replace in-house print support models
“Managed 24/7’s unique predictive approach to managed service provision holds a strong resonance with our own services, and our vision of offering truly sustainable, tech-enabled processes to our clients,” comments Stephen Todd, Director and Head of Marketing at Karlson. “With Predictive Support, we’re excited to once again be disrupting the MPS industry with the ability to stay one step ahead of our customers’ digital transformation goals within an evolving IoT environment.”
Stephen Boardman, Commercial Director, Managed 24/7, adds: “Organisations know that in an era of 24x7 operations, mobile users and online business models, IT outage is incredibly damaging and expensive. With the extraordinary expansion of IoT, effective IT utilisation requires far more than the proactive support model that dominates today. Yet, recent research commissioned by Managed 24/7 suggests that for many CIOs, IoT has taken them by surprise. We’re therefore delighted to support Karlson in extending predictive support to managed print services and raise further awareness of the ever increasing business criticality of maintaining 100 per cent IT uptime.”